FASoft has updated n-Track Studio to v5.1.0 build 2298.
Changes since v5.0.9 build 2286:
- Copy, cut and paste commands can now be applied to arbitrary selection of tracks, no longer to either 1 or all tracks.
- Clone portion of song to new song.
- 'Remove all but current selection' command in track context menu.
- Lame mp3 encoder is now used instead of Bladeenc.
- Prompt to increase buffering if buffering is too small when using MME drivers (typically occurs when switching from ASIO to MME drivers).
- Support for 24 bit unpacked format with MME drivers.
- Fixed 'error opening input device' on Windows Vista when no input device exist or is connected.
- Fixed crash when recording in 16 bit format when using ASIO drivers with a 24 bit audio device.
- Fixed dropout noise when stopping recording with EMU ASIO drivers.
- Fixed auto-saving (enabled in the Preferences/Appearance dialog box) causing audio drop-outs.
- Fixed playback starting when MIDI Clock slave sync is enabled and incoming MIDI clock signal is not being received.