13th September 2007
FASoft has updated n-Track Studio to 5.1.1 build 2304.
Changes since v5.1.0 build 2298
- Enabling/disabling channels of multi-channel audio devices in the popup menu that appears clicking on the channel name in the recording and playback meter windows.
- Splice to Grid command (Edit/Non destructive menu).
- Fixed 'error saving Skin file' error 1st time program is run after installation (64 bit version).
- Fixed crash clicking on + (Add Channel) button on recording and playback meter window.
- Rename channel command in popup menu that appears clicking on the input or output channel name in recording/playback meter window.
- Filename of recorded wave files includes the name of the track (if recording to an existing track and the track name has been set).
- Fixed incorrect range for MIDI tracks volume sliders.
- Fixed hidden buttons in Piano Roll window lower left toolbar.
- Fixed Silence and Reverse selection commands being applied to 1st selected track instead of to all selected tracks.
- Fixed problem error message never going away when selecting an ASIO driver together with a non-ASIO driver in the Audio Devices settings box.
07 Oct 2013 n-Track Studio for Android now available
19 Aug 2013 n-Track Studio for Android (beta) now available