FASoft updates n-Track Studio to v6.0.1
27th October 2008
27th October 2008
FASoft has updated n-Track Studio to v6.0.1 (Build 2406).
Changes since v6.0:
- Fixed program freezing when editing tempo control in transport toolbar during playback on a song with one or more VSTis.
- Fixed crash clicking on EQ button on Track Mixer window when the selected Track EQ box was already open.
- Fixed program not starting on Windows XP / wrong msvcrt.dll linking [Bug fix].
- Fixed main menu bar not working with screen reader software for users with impaired vision [Bug fix].
- Fixed sporadic crash when opening or closing n-Track Multiband Compressor plugin during playback [Bug fix].
- Normalize command now applies to all selected tracks.
- "Apply track effects/effect envelopes" command now applied to all selected tracks [New feature].
- Mixdown truncates beginning of mixdown wavs accounting for plugins latency [New feature].
- Mixdown file length is now sample accurate, no longer adds silence to the end of the song [New feature].
- Mixdown dialog box setting to extend length of mixdown to account for effects tails [New feature].
- Song position and speed vs realtime shown during mixdown [New feature].
- Remove selected track envelope nodes now works on selected tracks, not just 1 or all tracks [New feature].
- Song looping on/off setting saved into song [New feature].
- Reloading a song brings back plugin and Piano Roll windows that where open when the song was saved [New feature].
- HTML control in Check New Version window [New feature].
- Fixed Energy XT and Crystal plugins using too much cpu time when their properties box was open [Bug fix].
- Added VST refresh timer setting in Preferences/Paths box [Bug fix].
- Cut, copy and paste now correctly include the current selection end sample in the copied/cut part [Bug fix].
- Fixed mixdown file requester not accepting .ogg extension [Bug fix].
- Speed/scrub controls can now be better controlled with mouse wheel [Bug fix].
- Text editing of speed setting in wave file properties box and global song speed on main toolbar [Bug fix].
- Fixed Normalize wave file level scan sometimes scanning beyond the selected time interval [Bug fix].
- Fixed crash when Spectrum analyzer is set to show peaks and peaks decay mode is set to "Manual".
- Fixed crashes reported via the crash reporting tool.
- Fixed problems with Mp3 conversion dialog box.
- Fixed "Can't open regions Adtl chunk" error when deleting last regions from a .wav file.
- Fixed toolbars graphic glitches on Windows 2000.
- Fixed comments field in track properties box not allowing multiline text.
- Fixed recordings sometimes resulting in white noise with some 24 bit soundcards and when recording from the song beginning.
- Fixed n-Track Drums not remembering its state (drum kit, patterns etc.) when reloading a song.
- Fixed freezing when adding Emu PowerFX hardware based VST plugin.
- Fixed ASIO output pairs beyond first or second silent.
- Fixed program not recording a channel if the other "stereo to 2 mono" channel is set to "Don't record from this channel".
- Newly recorded tracks not crossfaded.
- Fixed compatibility problem with Amplitube plugin on Windows Vista.
- Fixed graphic glitches when opening CDBurn window.
- Cleaner window layout during program startup.
- Fixed adding Reason as Rewire plugin caused n-Track to stop responding.
- Fixed files generated by v6.0 caused crash when imported in version 5.x.