FASoft has updated n-Track Studio to v6.0.2 ( Build 2424).
New features since 6.0.1:
- Take management with lanes.
- Manual multiple takes recording (press Rec button to immediately start a new take).
- Editing History window.
- Recording to an existing track creates a new take.
- Mute part control on waveform and in part properties box.
- Part comments button in part properties box.
- Mute selected tracks shortcut (Q).
- Select All Menu command.
- Clear selection Menu command + Ctrl+0 Shortcut.
- Option to play all of a track takes simultaneously.
- Cycle take lane mode (L).
- "Mute All Output" command no longer stops only MIDI output, audio device I/O is now stopped.
- Bounce adds Broadcast Wave File info so that bounced files can later be reimported at the same offset in the song at which they were originally created.
Main bugs fixed:
- Fixed Merge command sometimes giving erratic results, now it is applied to all selected parts, new M -> Merge shortcut.
- Fixed crash when loading EZDrummer VSTi with Live button off [Compatibility].
- Fixed program sometimes freezing when changing skin in Settings/Skin box.
- Fixed EQ spectrum not working on a track after using the Edit/Undo command.
- EQ spectrum is now reset when playback stops.