20th April 2009
FASoft has updated n-Track Studio to v6.0.4.
Changes since v6.0.3:
- New n-Track Multitap Delay effect.
- Drag multiple parts across tracks.
- Auto scrolling when dragging parts.
- Demo Song automatically opens when launching the program for the 1st time.
- Grouping of track parts.
- Song Start/Stop markers allow to define the points at which song playback will start and end.
- Looped parts are parts of a single group so that they are dragged together.
- Reveal in folder and insert into song options in Mixdown dialog box.
- Option to not mute existing tracks when overdubbing (in popup menu that appears clicking on a track rec arm button).
- "Place Part at Cursor" command in timeline popup menu.
- EQ boost/cut setting can be entered with keyboard after double click on EQ knobs in channel mixer.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
07 Oct 2013 n-Track Studio for Android now available
19 Aug 2013 n-Track Studio for Android (beta) now available