Felt Tip has updated Sound Studio, the audio editor app for Mac OS X, to v4.7.
Changes in v4.7:
- Changed how multi-track selection works. Now, you always select all tracks with the mouse, and use the Command key with the mouse to select only one track at a time.
- Running the Fourier Analysis with nothing selected now selects all of the file.
- Fixed input level clip indicator.
- Fixed audio play-through bug.
- Fixed saving in Apple Lossless format.
- Removed Sample Size submenu in the Audio menu, because it never did affect the audio data while the file is open, and only applies to certain file formats when saving, so you can always change the sample size when saving.
Changes in v4.6.12:
- Fixed crashing bug on Mac Pro.
- Fixed sample rate popup so that it checks off only one sample rate in Preferences.
Changes in v4.6.11:
- Fixed bugs with saving in CAF and Apple Lossless formats.
- Fixed UI bug with Revert command.
- Changed the Save Selection As panel's default folder.
Changes in v4.6.10:
- Fixed bug with playback stopping before the end of the selection or file.
Changes in v4.6.9:
- Fixed bug with playing back very short sound selections.
- Fixed bug with crashing on launch.
- Added duration readout to default toolbar.
Changes in v4.6.8:
- Fixed bug with deleting or modifying audio in the 32-bit version of the app.
Changes in v4.6.7:
- Fixed bug with opening and saving CAF files.
- Fixed bug with opening multiple compressed files simultaneously.
- Track number and total fields now accept numbers larger than 99.
- Widened the fields in the file's Get Info window and in Split By Markers.