Image Line recently updated FL Studio to v4.5.2.
- Upgraded plugin menus : easier way to browse/automate parameters.
- Added 3 band equalizer and soft mode option in Sytrus.
- Added (basic) import for Yamaha DX-7 presets.
- Added option to use mixer position as playback position, for those who have crappy sound drivers and experience jerky playback cursors.
- Small bugfix in event editor zoom/select.
- Small bugfix in effect preset selector.
- Bugfix in Sytrus (was unstable).
- Little glitch fix in Sytrus.
- Changed scale for harmonics level editing in Sytrus.
- Fixed problem with some ZIP files not created (really this time).
- Small bugfix in automation recording.
- Fixed arp/slide last bugs (I hope).
- Fixed tiny visual glitch in browser.
- Notes in step seq now restricted to the channel's keyzone.
- Added repeat mode to arpeggiator.
- Sytrus presets are now compressed (was needed for the VSTi version).