FluffyAudio has announced the imminent release of Aurora, a collection of multisampled sounds integrated in a powerful engine for Kontakt 4.2.4 (and above). Aurora features pads, soundscapes, keys and rhythmic percussive patches through the use of its powerful arpeggiator.
Working in conjunction with Dream Audio Tools, FluffyAudio built a custom semi-modular engine inside Kontakt that allows the user to enable various modulation sources on different parameters, to customize every sound as you would do in a classical synthesizer, but with sampled sources as waveforms.
Featuring a powerful interface, Aurora has an internal browsing system where you can load up to 5 layers of multisampled instruments, organized in several categories. The interface is built to present just the relevant info on the sound you're working on, to minimize confusion and to get back to music in an instant.
A partial feature list:
- 150+ multisampled sources.
- Dynamic modulation over different parameters.
- Arpeggiator and polystep sequencer with advanced humanizing features.
- Atmospherizer for creating custom effects and soundscapes.
- Complete chain of editable effects inside the UI.
- 4.2 GB of sampled material (compressed in ncw format).
Aurora will be released 20th October, 2013, with an introductory price of 169$ / 125€ until the end of October.