6th December 2012
FluffyAudio has released My Piano, a warm upright piano sample library for Native Instruments' Kontakt designed for cinematic soundtracks, intimate jazz and classical impressionist-like music. There are special and unique controls for different parts of the piano, for the internal resonances, pedal sound and there's even a knob to put some random noises into the recording.
The samples were taken with AudioTechnica AT4060 tube microphones, with NEVE preamps, to ensure the highest quality and warmth. The pedal resonances are handled separately, as well as the overtones and the body resonance of the piano, to allow the user to have a complete control over the piano sound.
- 1600+ Samples - 1.70 GB installed (compressed with in NCW format).
- 24 bit / 44.1kHz stereo (scaled from 192Khz).
- More than 6 velocity layers per key.
- Sympathetic Resonances and Pedal Resonance control for maximum control over instrument warmth.
- Release Samples included Equalizer, compressor, reverb and special Position Controls to fit the piano in every mix.
- Complete control over velocity response.
- Self Masking for polyphony control.
- Decay controls for tuning note fading to you needs.
- Separate pedal down resonances and pedal noise control.
- Special Piano Body IR for realistic emulation of the internal resonances of the piano body.
- Nice occasional crackles knob to emulate the realism of a live recording.
The full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 4.2.4 or above is required.
Price: $69,00 / €59,00.