Flux has announced the release of the AAX Native and 64-bit compatible versions of IRCAM HEar - Binaural encoder and IRCAM Verb Session - Algorithmic session reverberation processor, built on their new Version 3 (v3) framework. Also, its other plug-ins have been updated to v3.1.1 Build 31018.
Version 3 Framework
The v3 framework improves the performance dramatically and for the graphic rendering it includes a GPU-efficient 2D/3D graphic engine, first introduced in the Pure Analyzer System, based on the OpenGL standard optimizing the audio-to-visual experience utilizing the GPU on the computer's built in graphics card.
With the Flux:: v3 framework support for OSC (Open Sound Control) is introduced in order to allow for remote control of the plug-in parameters using OSC enabled devices and software applications such as TouchOSC for iPhone / iPod Touch / iPad.
IRCAM HEar v3 and IRCAM Verb Session v3 are available on 32- and 64-bit Mac OS X and Windows in AU, VST and AAX Native plug-in formats. The updates are free of charge if you already own a previous version of the software (or a bundle containing it), and can be downloaded when logged in to the customer download area on our website.
Plug-ins Version 3.1.1 Build 31018
On Windows, due to deep change in the installer, it is recommended to uninstall previous versions before installing this new one.
- New IRCAM Tools - HEar v3.
- New IRCAM Tools - VerbSession v3.
- Fix: Mac OS X: v3: Compatibility issue with last iLok drivers and wrapped product.
- Fix: Epure v3 AAX: frequency displayed on user interface was not the good one.
- Fix: Epure AAX 64-bit: Presets not loading correctly depending on the order in which they are selected (Avid: THP-2546).
- Fix: Epure AAX 64-bit: Values change when activated for automation (Avid: THP-2547).
- Fix: Epure AAX 64-bit: I/O Routing don't go back to previous state when checking and unchecking Link I/O Routing (Avid: THP-2548).
- Fix: Elixir V3 AAX 64: Automation not working for 'Diff.', 'Make Up' and 'Stages' (Avid: THP-2550).
- Fix: VerbV3: Bug in Studio One.
- Fix: Mac OS X: Audio Unit: v3: iLok authorisation issues.
- Fix: Instantiation time (too long).
- Fix: Windows: Bittersweet V3: does not install.
- Fix: ElixirV3 and BitterSweetV3: don't bypass in Pro Tools.
- Fix: Mac OS X: Cannot load Ableton Live when these are installed.
- Fix: lots of other minor things.
- Windows: SampleGrabber v3 AAX 32-bits: sometimes not working on some system with ProTools 10.3.6, 10.3.7; if so, please continue using the old RTAS version (PAS_SP2b).
- Mac OS X: Audio Unit: Verb v3: - Morphing not 100 % working.
09 Aug 2010 Flux:: releases Ircam Tools
23 Mar 2010 Flux:: updates all Windows Plug-ins to v2.0.40
12 Feb 2010 Flux:: updates all Windows Plug-ins to v2.0.34
18 Jun 2009 Flux:: releases Recording Pack plug-in bundle
20 Feb 2009 Flux updates All Plug-ins to v2.0.10
19 Feb 2009 Flux updates All Plug-ins to v2.0.9
12 Feb 2009 Flux updates All Plug-ins to v2.0.8
03 Apr 2008 Flux updates its plug-ins to v22.214.171.124