12th February 2009
Flux has updated all its plug-ins to version 2.0.8. The fixes and improvements are:
- Morphing and toggle AB can give different settings.
- State of morphing automation button is now recorded in sessions, and can be automated.
- Session reloading with lot of Flux:: plug-ins inserted loading time reduced and authorization check enhanced.
- Authorization could randomly failed.
- Some compatibility issues with Pyramix 6.1.
- Some session reloading problems in AudioUnit, that can lead to incorrect plug-in parameters.
All VST 2 Channels plug-ins:
- Side chain and processing buttons not well initialized.
- Optimization about morphing slider, when morphing a lot of parameters.
- Invert phase was not working correctly.
- Compare function in Protools was broken.
- Some Automation bugs fix. Because of this fix, by default Alchemist will no more read correctly Automation data recorded with the previous version. To support old automation, you must set up the Automation old mode support. Please note that this mode is deprecated for new projects: you should disable it before creating new sessions.
- Side Chain EQ initialization problem, at 48kHz sampling rate, for band #1.
Epure II VST:
- Possible bad render in WaveLab.
- Possible crash in very high sampling rate.
Epure II Venue:
- Recall of the preset A and B slot and the Morphing slider position have been temporally removed from the session and Snapshot recall. This because of an issue with current DShow software that does not really support big custom chunk in snapshot. We will try to re-implement this as soon as possible.