15th March 2011
- Fix crash under Ableton Live, while reloading session containing at least one Flux:: plug-in.
- Fix Ableton Live CPU overload issue, force to 2/5 at max, to reduce CPU load.
- Fix Mac OS 10.4 Tiger compatibility issue with iLok driver.
- Fix Avid Protools Audiosuite latency incorrectly handled.
- Fix Verb reset issue upon Play/Stop.
- Generic: Fixed preset manager edit dialog issue.
- Generic: Fixed preset manager gui issue.
- Added the option "Report zero latency" to the VST version for Wavelab clip effects.
- Avira antivirus : Fixed virus detection.
Ircam Tools v1.1 includes all of the changes above plus:
- WARNING: Change spat source presence to source presence offset. Option is available to go back to the former mode. A reload of the complete host software is mandatory to take this change in account. Projects done with the former mode must be re-loaded with the Absolute mode enabled.
- Add pref for cartesian automation of coordinates in Spat, for a better handling with external controllers. Option is available to go back to the standard mode. A reload of the complete host software is mandatory to take this change in account. You should force the host to rescan the plug-in in order to take in account the new parameters.
09 Aug 2010 Flux:: releases Ircam Tools
23 Mar 2010 Flux:: updates all Windows Plug-ins to v2.0.40
12 Feb 2010 Flux:: updates all Windows Plug-ins to v2.0.34
18 Jun 2009 Flux:: releases Recording Pack plug-in bundle
20 Feb 2009 Flux updates All Plug-ins to v2.0.10
19 Feb 2009 Flux updates All Plug-ins to v2.0.9
12 Feb 2009 Flux updates All Plug-ins to v2.0.8
03 Apr 2008 Flux updates its plug-ins to v184.108.40.206
04 Mar 2008 Flux updates its plug-ins to v220.127.116.11