FMJ-Software has updated Awave Studio to v10.1.
- If you are running under Windows XP then buttons and other control will now use the rounder 'XP style' look.
- In the loop editor, it is now possible to move the loop graph by pressing down the mouse button on the loop graph and dragging.
- There's now a handful of keyboard short-cuts in the waveform editor (right click the graph to see the context menu for which keys).
- Added a 'Track playing pos' option (on by default) to the waveform graph context menu in the waveforms editor tab.
- Added an option to display (& edit) also the minor bank number as part of the instrument names.
- Added support for reading DLS 2.2 files containing compressed waveforms using "wave-format-extensible" chunks.
- Added support for reading FMOD SoundSystem sound banks (.FSB files, uncompressed variety only).
- Improved Akai S5000 / S6000 release time translation.
- Added support for WusikSND v4 stereo samples.
- A hand-full of bug-fixes.