5th September 2012
iTrack Solo is a dual-input audio interface designed for recording instruments and vocals, bringing Focusrite versatility and sound quality to the world of iPad audio recording. iTrack Solo is designed to be a companion for any singer/songwriter wanting to take their demos to the next level. The interface is compatible with GarageBand and other popular recording apps, and it can be used on a Mac or PC with up to 24- bit/96kHz digital performance.
iTrack Solo features a professional, low-distortion, low-noise Focusrite microphone preamp as used in Focusrite's flagship Liquid Saffire 56 interface. Phantom power allows the use of top-quality studio microphones, and alongside the microphone input on the front panel there's an instrument input that is designed for guitar and bass.
A supplied cable connects iTrack Solo to the iPad, powered by the included USB cable that delivers the power necessary to run the iTrack's high-specification components. There is also a pair of phono connectors on the rear panel for connecting an audio system for playback.
- High-quality Focusrite microphone input iTrack Solo draws on Focusrite's 25 years of expertise in high-performance pro-audio.
- Made for iPad (MFi). Compatible with Mac OS X and Windows Record with many apps including GarageBand – with up to 24-bit, 96kHz sampling.
- Direct connections for microphone and instrument Plug electric, electro-acoustic or bass guitar and microphone into the front panel to record in pristine quality.
- Signal halos for level and clip indication Two lights surround the input level knobs to ensure that recording is done at the correct volume.
- Connect directly to a loudspeaker system Rear panel phono connectors provide line level outputs to an audio system for playback.
07 Feb 2014 Focusrite introduces RedNet D16 AES interface
04 Sep 2013 Focusrite releases Tape for iPad for Free
24 Jan 2013 Focusrite d2/d3 AAX Now Available
05 Sep 2012 Focusrite releases "iTrack Solo" for iPad
20 Mar 2012 Focusrite ISA Two Launched
26 May 2011 Focusrite updates Midnight Plug-in Suite to v1.1
19 Jan 2011 Focusrite Unveils the VRM Box
29 Oct 2009 Focusrite releases Scarlett Plug-in Suite
16 Jan 2009 Focusrite announces the Guitar FX Suite
15 Jan 2009 Focusrite announces the Focusrite Plug-in Suite
15 Jan 2009 Focusrite announces Liquid Saffire 56