ForceSampling has announced the release of feedback_scapes for Kontakt 5+.
feedback_scapes is a collection of soundscapes based on taking an analog synth through a self-oscillating digital delay and a vintage flanger. This process created an unpredictable sound, full of both subtle and violent overtones. These soundscapes of endless feedback are presented through 20 hi-quality wav files, and 50+ instruments for Kontakt 5.
The instruments provides a custom interface with 16 knobs to control 2 filters, drive, bit reduction, sample rate, delay, reverb, phaser, chorus and an amp envelope. You can morph and transform the soundscapes to pads, keys and many other things using these controls.
- 1 keyswitched master-patch containing all 20 soundscapes.
- 8 Blips made from the recordings.
- 7 Distortions made from the recordings.
- 18 Keys made from the recordings.
- 18 Pads made from the recordings.