FSynth/Fragment has updated Fragment synthesizer to version 1.0.2 which include Multidimensional Polyphonic Expression (MPE) instruments support and improved sound engine resulting in improved audio.
New in Fragment v1.0.2:
- MIDI MPE support, Fragment expose aftertouch, CC74 and pitch bend data along with key release velocity, the MIDI code was also improved/optimized.
- improved sound engine resulting in smoother audio in all situations.
- improved granular synthesis, many issues related to grains playback were resolved resulting in improved playback.
- improved samples loading/playback, a fade in/out is applied to all loaded samples + samplerate conversion.
- many optimization and code cleanup/improvement were also done.
- In-app quickstart guide & MOTD, sample program is less cluttered with comments.
- more snippets added such as polar/cartesian conversion, pi, simple filter etc.
- improved look & feel of the windows launcher.
- action snippets: "remove comments" and "remove spaces".
- added a support tab.
- fix issue with images download on Chrome and related browser.
- fix issue with batch import.
- fix issue with samples reload.
- fix issue with wavetable method on Firefox.
- fix issue with channels settings saving.
- homepage update.
- documentation update.