25th September 2011
FreezeBreather is a formant-vowel synth that introduces laughter, breathing noises, and random syllables sung - as parts of vox pads, leads, organs.
- Formant-vowel subtractive synthesis.
- ModWheel shifts vowels or alternatively, adds modulation (4 types).
- Random Vowel Mode, for "fake vocoder" effect.
- 7-voiced unison plus shaped breath noise for the carrier.
- Compact GUI with balloon tooltips on controls.
- CPU-friendly for the sound.
20 Dec 2011 Fsynthz releases The Teen Bundle (VSTi Win)
15 Jul 2011 Fsynthz releases Puncho Grooove VSTi for Windows
03 Nov 2010 Fsynthz releases Fuzziest Organ Evar
20 Oct 2010 Fsynthz releases 15E Sync Modulation Synth
03 Oct 2010 Fsynthz releases Sandra
13 Sep 2010 Fsynthz releases RepeeteR - MIDI processor
02 Sep 2010 Fsynthz releases Clavdium Additive Synth