3rd February 2012
Full Bucket Music has released the deputy Mark II, a free VST2.4 software instrument for Windows in the tradition of classic string machines and early "polyphonic" synthesizers, written in native C++ code.
The main features are:
- Polyphonic string/synthesizer (Poly) section and monophonic synthesizer (Mono) section.
- Built-in Ensemble and Phaser effects.
- Flexible keyboard assignment for Poly and Mono section.
- Poly section:
- Up to 61 voices polyphony.
- Two band-limited frequency divider-driven oscillator banks.
- Sawtooth and PWM waveforms.
- 2-pole multi-mode filter and ADS envelope per voice.
- Global ADSR envelope for paraphonic modulation.
- Resonator bank.
- Mono section:
- Single VCO plus sub-oscillator and noise.
- 4-pole lowpass filter.
- ADSR envelope and LFO.
- Output of Poly section can be send to filter input.
- Fully compatible with SM Pro Audio's V-Machine.
11 Nov 2012 KVRDC12: Full Bucket's Frequency Shifter
14 Feb 2011 Full Bucket Music releases The scrooo
09 Jul 2010 Full Bucket Music releases Mono/Fury
29 Jun 2010 Full Bucket Music updates The blooo to v1.0.4
24 May 2010 Full Bucket Music releases The blooo