27th January 2014
Futucraft has updated the free Kairatune VST and AU instrument plug-in to version 1.2.3. This update fixes the issues and bugs that were found in version 1.2.2 and improves compatibility with the latest versions of several hosts.
- Fixed a bug that caused Ableton Live to freeze after playing a few notes on Kairatune using the computer keyboard on Windows.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Ableton Live from controlling Kairatune's parameters.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented Ableton Live from loading Kairatune on 64-bit Windows.
- Fixed a bug that may have caused Kairatune's parameters to behave erratic when tweaked on some hosts.
- Fixed other minor bugs that have been found since version 1.2.2.
Kairatune is a free software instrument available for Windows and OS X. Please find more information and download the update from the Kairatune section on Futucraft's site.