24th November 2005
- Fixed groove librarian groove-drag exception introduced in b28.
- Fixed hihats loading to non-hihat slots.
- Fixed occasional cpu spike when starting kit piece hit animations on Mac.
- Fixed mismatched kit piece loading to only load the max number of hit types supported by the kit piece slot.
- Changed output assignment panel default files to have a separate default file per BFD variety.
- Added new auxiliary data to Mac installer.
- Improved detection of abortable disk stream buffer loads.
- Improved hihat x-fade algorithms for edrummers. NOTE: requires LOAD ALL TO RAM at present (in-house beta).
- Improved string + array recycling + garbage collection (reduces memory fragmentation).
- Changed: hihat position display to right of Drum Room window, moved position text above top of trigger options panel.
- Fixed: Multiple instances of BFD on mac no longer interfere with each other's animations.
- Fixed possible crash when hitting mute button, optimized editor's "update" calls.
- Fixed non-16-byte-aligned type conversion exception in SSE2 disk streaming code (WIN).
- Fixed: <16k buffers work again.
- Fixed mixers sub-folder crash.
- Added: Chooser panel will now recall the kit piece class last browsed, and per kit piece slot.
- Added: Note filters in Groove Librarian now serialize.
- Added disk info output (Win).
- Added extra pointer paranoia in synth engine.
23 Apr 2013 FXpansion release DCAM EnvShaper for Auria
19 Dec 2012 FXpansion End-of-Year Sale
10 Sep 2012 FXpansion releases BFD Eldorado Expansion Pack
17 Apr 2012 FXpansion releases 3 New DCAM Preset Packs
28 Mar 2013 Groove Monkee releases "Blues Rock" MIDI loops
06 May 2011 Groove Monkee releases Metal 2 - MIDI Loops