FXpansion has released another beta version of BFD - v18.104.22.168 Beta.
Changes in v22.214.171.124 (Native PPC and Win32 only, no UniBin):
- Fixed: Dragging individual grooves from the bundle browser (broken in 126.96.36.199 when subfolder support added to groove librarian).
- Fixed: Crash when uninstantiating BFD in some hosts (broken in 188.8.131.52).
- Improved: Groove folder scan time during construction.
- Added: new MIDI CC mappable commands: Swap Mixer Page, Swap Perspective (drummer / engineer), Swap Kit (kit pieces 1-9 swap with 10-18).
- Changed: Clicking on a mixer kit piece label to change the current kit piece inspected will not trigger a preview note. If the kit piece inspector is already showing that kit piece, then a preview note will sound.