FXpansion has released beta version 1.5.45 of BFD for Windows and Mac OS X.
Changes since v126.96.36.199:
- Added: Engine Settings reset button on Options Panel.
- Added: Hihat reopen threshold parameter in Options Panel - this controls the maximum time between a hihat closed hit being transformed to an open style hit by a subsequent opening of the hihat pedal position. This is specified in musical notes.
- Improved: Kit Swap will now do so "intelligently", only swapping kit pieces between mixer page 1 and 2 that have a counterpart. Saves loading two hihats.
- Improved: Support for BFD Ultra in Logic (32 channel hack - cym 4 5 6 directs mix to output 32).
- Improved: server threads now use a lock-free ring buffer system to reduce exposure to Apple synchronization bugs.
- Fixed: Damping controls now respond to double-click-reset.
- Fixed: MIDI In channel filter was broken for non-channel 1 or ALL.
- Fixed: Mac graphics bug that would sometimes leave thin un-updated strips on editor.
- Fixed: Added extra armour against the evil max cache buffers bug.
- Fixed: BFD All was not showing in Logic as a multi-chan plugin because of Logic's recent must-be-even-number-of-outputs AU checking.
- Fixed: Load / Saving BFD mixers, kits, or programs on Mac wouldn't default to correct user docs folder.
- Fixed: (broken in 188.8.131.52) recent heightened security on expansion packs broke their loading in some cases.
- Fixed: force-re-grab of graphics context every time the editor opens and a draw operation occurs to reduce grey-screens on Mac.
- Fixed: Import MIDI panel honours End Index. End Index will also be recalculated if the bars per groove is changed.
- Fixed: job server shut down order before editor destruction to ensure jobs have a delegate to report they have aborted.
- Fixed tom set loading broken in 184.108.40.206.