10th November 2009
DCAM: Synth Squad is a collection of 4 software instruments:
- Strobe: a performance synth - easy to program, begs to be played.
- Amber: a divide-down string ensemble synth emulation.
- Cypher: a complex 3-osc synth with dual filters/waveshapers and realistic audio-rate modulation.
- Fusor: a semi-modular layering/FX/step-sequencing environment for the above synths.
The limitations of the demo are as follows:
- Can load only a reduced set of factory presets.
- Can SAVE but not LOAD user presets - you'll be able to load your saved patches if you purchase the full version.
- Cannot reload settings saved within DAW/host projects.
- Launches a web nag-screen when any DCAM: Synth Squad plugin is launched.
- Demo expires after 28 days.
23 Apr 2013 FXpansion release DCAM EnvShaper for Auria
19 Dec 2012 FXpansion End-of-Year Sale
10 Sep 2012 FXpansion releases BFD Eldorado Expansion Pack
17 Apr 2012 FXpansion releases 3 New DCAM Preset Packs
01 Apr 2013 Audio Mind Project Spring Promo: Up to 40% Off
23 Feb 2010 Plughugger releases Vanity for FXpansion Strobe