30th August 2007
FXpansion has announced the release of version 1.5 of GURU, the creative beat box workstation. Version 1.5 has over 50 new features and an additional 3GB of exclusive, original audio content covering styles such as hip hop, grime, tech house, and electronica. Major new features include audio rendering and export, creative randomization, sample reverse, full support for note-offs and duration, triplet support, and a new high-accuracy beat slicer with sensitivity and resolution controls.
v1.5 is a free update for existing owners of GURU.
New features include:
- Audio rendering and export of pads, tracks, engines and full loops, with drag and drop to host.
- Full support for note-offs and note duration.
- Randomizer slider, allowing controlled & creative randomization of almost every aspect of GURU.
- Sample reverse in the pad editor, also automatable via the graphs.
- Completely overhauled slicing algorithm with sensitivity control and much improved slice results, and support for loops with up to 128 slices.
- Per-pattern resolution/multiplier controls, so you can now set each pattern to play triplets, 8th and 32nd-notes, etc.
For a full feature list and documentation please visit the GURU 1.5 page.
26 Nov 2013 FXpansion Black Friday Sale - Save Up To 60%
18 Oct 2013 FXpansion releases Tres Reason Rack Extension
30 Sep 2013 FXpansion releases BFD 3.0
23 Apr 2013 FXpansion release DCAM EnvShaper for Auria
19 Dec 2012 FXpansion End-of-Year Sale
10 Sep 2012 FXpansion releases BFD Eldorado Expansion Pack
17 Apr 2012 FXpansion releases 3 New DCAM Preset Packs
28 Apr 2009 Ohm Force launches Ohm Studio Video Cohmpetition
27 Aug 2008 Bitword releases Oxide Kits Volume 1 for Guru
26 Jul 2005 Groove Monkee releases MIDI Beats for GURU