G-Sonique has released GSXL4070, a new parametric equalizer plug-in for Windows VST inspired/based on famous British mix console equalizers. It offers a modern "solid state analog electronics" sound without any unwanted/over-saturated coloring of signal (like with vacuum tubes or vintage EQs) - it's described as "very intensive, rich and significant".
GSXL4070 is a fully parametric stereo equalizer with 4 bands (LF, LMF, HMF, HF) and HP (BASS CUT), Q control, and +-12db attenuation/boosting of every band. Ideal for mixing and mastering purpose.
For best possible clarity of sound and minimum artifacts 2X internal oversampling algorithms were used.
- British mix-console EQ “solid state electronics” style of sound without unwanted over-colored or over saturated sound. With 2X internal oversampling for double precision DSP algorithms calculations and minimum of unwanted artifacts.
- 4 fully parametric EQ bands:
- LF – Low frequency, (20-500Hz).
- LMF – Low mid frequency, (200 Hz – 3 kHz).
- HMF – high mid frequency, (700 Hz – 12 kHz).
- HF – high frequency ( 1.5 kHz – 20 kHz).
- HP (High pass – Bass cut) filter 15 – 400 Hz bass cut with on/off switch with Q-control (bandwidth), attenuation/boost ( + / - 12db per band).
- Output Volume knob.
- Bypass switch.
- Preset manager.
Pricing & Availability
GSXL4070 costs €28 but a special introductory price of €18.90 for the first 100 customers is available.
17 Jun 2013 G-Sonique: Big Summer Sale - Up to 50% Discount
30 Nov 2010 G-Sonique releases Psytrance Drum Kit #1 [WAV]