G-Sonique has released Mid-Side: stereophonic harmonic generator / vitaliser+, a new release in the G-Mix series+.
Mid-Side: SHG/V+ is a stereo enhancer and processor with new technology for vitalizing, coloring, controlling, adjusting and widening stereo material (the side part of a signal) as well as adding 3Dspace, width and depth to the mixes. Mid-Side: SHG/V+ is a useful tool for mixing and mastering.
Mid-Side: SHG/V+ is a new way of controlling and effecting the stereo space of mixes, adding ambiance, depth and color/higher harmonics to the stereo (side) part of the music. Mid-Side: SHG/V+ allows the user to split/extract sound into Mid and Side parts of the sound and adjust the mono (mid) and stereo (side) parts according to arbitrary requirements: equalize stereo (side) parts by two separate modules (freq, q-bandwidth, boost), add higher harmonics/analog color to the equalized stereo (side) signal, delay overall side (stereo) signal by a very few milliseconds to create theatrical atmospheres, ambiance and space or just delay one equalized/colorized/boosted part of signal to create a slight reverb effect.
The user can boost or attenuate the mono (mid) part, attenuate or boost the stereo (side) part by 1 to 3 times more, pass full frequency spectrum signals through a stereo (side) circuit 20hz to 20khz (by the original side signal mix level knob) or just pass through only two filtered frequencies of side harmonic generators, 1 and 2.
Mid-Side: stereophonic harmonic generator/vitalizer+ is recommended to use on individual mixer channels during mixing. Mid-Side: SHG/V+ can be used also on stereo Bus / master channel during Mixing or Mastering using more gentle settings.
- Mid (mono) level slider for attenuating or boosting the Mid (mono) part of the sound by up to twice the amount.
- Side (stereo) level slider for attenuating or boosting the Side (stereo) part of the sound by up to 3 times more.
- Side harmonic generator 2 – module that filters a defined frequency range of the side (stereo) signal within a certain bandwidth, by a frequency and bandwidth (Q) knob. Additionally you can generate higher harmonics of this band or add analogue color (by harmonics knob) and boost this frequency band of the side part of the signal.
- Side harmonic generator 1 – similar module with an added additional time delay knob, by which you can delay selected and effected frequency bands of the side part of the signal by a few milliseconds (0-350ms) to add more ambiance, space and reverb effects.
- Side signal module to set additional parameters of the side (stereo) extracted part of the signal such as:
- Original side signal mix level knob to set how much of the full frequency (20hz-20khz) signal of the extracted side (stereo) part of the sound will be mixed with the filtered side signals from the Side harmonic generators 1 and 2.
- Side signal total delay knob for very transparent (almost inaudible) signal delay of SIDE (stereo) part of signal towards the MID (mono) part of signal to create a better ambiance, depth and stereoscopic atmosphere of the effected sound/channel.
- Bypass for comparing your track with and without the effect.
- Dry/Wet knob for precise setting how much of effect will be applied.
- Preset Manager with 15 precisely selected example presets for mix and mastering.
Price: €24.90 (€12.90 for first 100 customers).
Format: Windows VST.
17 Jun 2013 G-Sonique: Big Summer Sale - Up to 50% Discount
30 Nov 2010 G-Sonique releases Psytrance Drum Kit #1 [WAV]