TrebleCream includes special digital algorithms / virtual circuits inspired by analog electronic structures designed for achieving really pleasant, creamy mid-trebles and transients without loosing any intensity of mid-high frequencies.
TrebleCream is designed to be used on individual channels, but can also be used used on the MixBuss/Main channel during mixing or during mastering.
Mid-Treble Softening (anti-harsh) Circuit:
- Treshold knob.
- Softening amount knob: set how much mid-trebles will be softened.
- Attack knob: set how fast mid-trebles will be softened after reaching threshold level, in milliseconds.
- Fadeoff knob: set how long will softening continues after reaching threshold level, in milliseconds.
- Make-up gain knob: additional amplification of softened frequency band.
- Treble circuit input knob: input volume for treble circuit module.
- Cross frequency knob: select frequency band / frequency range which will be softened from deep mid freq. to ultra high frequencies - you can soften small or wide range of frequencies.
Treble Boost Circuit:
- High frequency knob: select hi. Frequency which will be boosted.
- Q knob: set Q (bandwidth) of hi. Frequency which will be boosted.
- Treble color boost knob: set how much hi. Frequency will be boosted, this knob adds also some analog color to the trebles.
Price: €28.90. There is a special introductory price for first 100 customers of €18.90.