G-Storm Plugins has announced the release of version 2.0 of its VSP-330 Voice Synth Plus VST plugin and standalone application for Windows.
The VSP-330 is a recreation of the rare and nearly extinct VP-330 string ensemble and human voice formant choirs. The emulation is made possible by synthesis and effects DSP techniques, not samples.
- HUMAN VOICE section has vibrato, 8' and 4' toggles for upper and Lower, attack-release envelope, and ensemble toggle.
- STRINGS section has 8' and 4' toggles for upper and Lower, attack-release envelope, TONE control over brightness and dullness, and ensemble toggle.
- 8' SHIFT DIAL increases the tuning of the 8' Male HUMAN VOICE sounds to achieve different tuning intervals. This feature was not on the original instrument.
- PITCH SHIFT SLIDER and the PITCH SET DIAL are used in conjunction to transpose the keyboard down.
- Slider and Potentiometer labels will radio data values when parameters are changed.
Pricing & Availability
The VSP-330 VST/Standalone plugin for Windows introductory price is $20. A free trial version is available with an intermittent noise tone burst, and the GUI virtual keyboard is disabled.