29th March 2010
g200kg has released KeroVee, a free Pitch-Correction plug-in that works as a VST effect on Windows. It can pitch-detect and retune to specified scales or MIDI notes. 'Bypass' and 'SubTone' mix are also available.
- Scale Buttons 'C' to 'B' specify the 'Allowed' note.
- Speed: Tuning Speed. Maybe robotic if set to '100=MAX'.
- TuneTo (If both are enabled the MIDI note gets priority. But scale tuning is effective after notes are "offed"):
- MIDI: Enable Tuning to MIDI notes.
- Scale: Enable Tuning to specified scales by scale buttons.
- Calib: Master tuning 430Hz to 450Hz. The default is 440Hz.
- Bal LR balance of output.
- Vol Output level.
- Bypass Original sound mix level.
- SubTone -1 Octave of tuned sound mix level.
- Tuned Tuned sound mix level.
02 Apr 2013 g200kg updates KeroVee to 1.60
14 Dec 2012 g200kg updates Kamioooka to v1.0.6
10 Dec 2012 g200kg updates Kamioooka to v1.0.5
16 Aug 2011 g200kg updates RoVee to version 1.10
05 Jun 2011 g200kg updates VeeMax Maximizer to v1.10
16 May 2011 g200kg releases VeeMax - Free Maximizer Plug-in
31 Jan 2011 g200kg updates KeroVee to v1.27
25 Oct 2010 g200kg updates KeroVee to v1.26
23 May 2010 g200kg updates KeroVee to v1.22
12 May 2010 g200kg updates KeroVee to v1.21
03 May 2010 g200kg updates KeroVee to v1.20
20 Apr 2010 g200kg updates KeroVee to v1.12
07 Apr 2010 g200kg updates KeroVee to v1.11