8th August 2010
Galbanum has announced the release of Architecture Waveforms 2010, a collection of over 25,000 designed wavetables logically organized into 102 categories.
Benefits of Wavetable:
- A simple and inexpensive method of expanding the potential of supported synth and sampler instruments.
- Vast expansion of available timbre pallet for wavetable synths and samplers.
- Newly developed timbres offering fresh, unique starting points.
- Transformation of sampler instruments into synth instruments.
- Sound-design using complex waveforms as modulation sources and other advanced techniques.
- Algorithmically developed content.
- Integration with industry-leading synths and samplers allowing easy navigation and management.
Compared to previous generations of Architecture Waveforms, the 2010 edition offers the following enhancements:
- Over ten times as many waveforms as the previous generation.
- 58 new waveform classes based on three years of new primary research such as AM Sweep, Binary Additive, Exponential FM, Fractal, Gap, Impulse Train, Modulo, Phase Shift, Polygonal Series, Sinc, Spectral, and others.
- Direct support for 3 leading proprietary formats: Native Instruments' Absynth GLY, Camel Audio's Alchemy OSC & LFO, and U&I Software's MetaSynth Wave.
- Choice of three WAV formats to maximize integration with Wavetable Synthesizers and Samples: 32-bit/96K WAV for synthesizers such as Cakewalk Rapture, 24-bit/44.1K WAV for samplers, and 64-bit/96K WAV for professional sound-designers.
The large majority of the waveforms in this collection were calculated algorithmically using pure math in Visual Studio (C++). Others were edited at the single sample level in high precision editor like Sound Forge.
Pricing & Availability
Architecture Waveforms 2010 is priced at $39.95 for a single format. Additional formats are $20. The premium 64-bit version is $69.95. Cross-grade discounts are available to existing Galbanum customers who have previously purchased other versions of Galbanum's Architecture Waveforms.
Architecture Waveforms 2010 is available for direct download here.
19 Sep 2010 Galbanum releases Synthesism 01 [ACID|AL]
08 Aug 2010 Galbanum releases Architecture Waveforms 2010
10 Mar 2008 Galbanum releases Abstraction 02 [ACID|AL|REX]
19 Apr 2013 Patchpool releases "The Vase" for Alchemy
15 Apr 2013 Detunized introduces Universal Formats
20 Feb 2013 Camel Audio updates Alchemy Player to v1.55
19 Feb 2013 Camel Audio releases Taste of Camel
18 Dec 2012 The Unfinished releases Absynth Geometron
13 Nov 2012 Camel Audio updates Alchemy to v1.50.1