25th January 2005
Multimodefilter Mk1 is a free, resonant filter VST plug-in for Windows with LP12 / LP24 / HP12 / HP24 / BP / NOTCH Filtering and a "Vintage" GUI.
Phrasemaster Mk1 is a "generic advanced phrase sequencer" that functions as a VSTi and can also host them. It will initially be released for Windows but a Mac version may also be on the cards. Release date and pricing has yet to be announced.
- Useful for live performing and composing/arranging work.
- Can host VST instruments. They are used to output the phrasing - use you favored VST instruments to play your phrases.
- Phrase playback does not add latency.
- No limit to phrase sequences in resolution and length - phrases can be very long and can contain every possible note data and quantization.
- Can hold a huge amount of phrases simultaneously.
- Phrases can be mapped to keys on the master keyboard to switch them while playing - trigger and transpose phrases with one hand while changing them with the other.
- Phrases can be imported/exported from MIDI data - an endless arsenal of phrases ready to explore.
- Phrases can be recorded from MIDI input or host sequencer.