25th January 2005
Multimodefilter Mk1 is a free, resonant filter VST plug-in for Windows with LP12 / LP24 / HP12 / HP24 / BP / NOTCH Filtering and a "Vintage" GUI.
Phrasemaster Mk1 is a "generic advanced phrase sequencer" that functions as a VSTi and can also host them. It will initially be released for Windows but a Mac version may also be on the cards. Release date and pricing has yet to be announced.
- Useful for live performing and composing/arranging work.
- Can host VST instruments. They are used to output the phrasing - use you favored VST instruments to play your phrases.
- Phrase playback does not add latency.
- No limit to phrase sequences in resolution and length - phrases can be very long and can contain every possible note data and quantization.
- Can hold a huge amount of phrases simultaneously.
- Phrases can be mapped to keys on the master keyboard to switch them while playing - trigger and transpose phrases with one hand while changing them with the other.
- Phrases can be imported/exported from MIDI data - an endless arsenal of phrases ready to explore.
- Phrases can be recorded from MIDI input or host sequencer.
30 Nov 2005 Galleoneer updates Multimodefilter Mk2 to v1.1
03 Nov 2005 Galleoneer releases Multimodefilter Mk2 v1.0
06 Jul 2005 Galleoneer announces Multimodefilter Mk2
04 Jul 2005 Galleoneer updates Phrasemaster Mk1
01 Jun 2005 Galleoneer releases Phrasemaster Mk1
27 Jan 2005 Galleoneer MultimodeFilter Mk1 v1.1 released