Galleoneer releases Multimodefilter Mk2 v1.0
3rd November 2005
3rd November 2005
Galleoneer has released Multimodefilter Mk2. Designed with live performances in mind, this extended version of the freebie Multimodefilter Mk1 has morphing and modulation options, new filter functions and many other features.
- High quality filter algorithms with true 64 Bit processing.
- 2 pole and 4 pole low-pass, high-pass and band-pass filters.
- 2 unique filter combinations capable of notch and band-pass effects.
- Most filters can be detuned and mirrored.
- Adjustable feedback loops for all filters.
- Innovative filter parameters.
- Filter-type changes do not make artifacts.
- Designed for live performing.
- Powerful morphing options for all parameters.
- Adjustable morphing times.
- Full parameter smoothing.
- Hi resolution tweaking for parameters.
- Set any possible granularity and interval for technical filtering.
- MIDI key tracking for filter frequency and resonance.
- Visual modulation and morphing options.
- Almost every parameter can be modulated by 4 LFOs.
- Powerful randomizing function.
- Support for live morphing presets.
- Easy program copying and easy program access knobs.
- Suitable for usual filtering, rhythmic modulations and filter based effects.
Multimodefilter Mk2 is available as a VST effect for Windows and costs €49. A demo version is available.
09 Dec 2005 Galleoneer launches 2005-2006 Special Offer (Buy one get one free)30 Nov 2005 Galleoneer updates Multimodefilter Mk2 to v1.103 Nov 2005 Galleoneer releases Multimodefilter Mk2 v1.006 Jul 2005 Galleoneer announces Multimodefilter Mk204 Jul 2005 Galleoneer updates Phrasemaster Mk101 Jun 2005 Galleoneer releases Phrasemaster Mk111 May 2005 Galleoneer releases Phrasemaster Mk1 preview (+drops price)27 Jan 2005 Galleoneer MultimodeFilter Mk1 v1.1 released25 Jan 2005 Galleoneer Multimodefilter Mk1 and Phrasemaster Mk1