5th February 2012
This free edition of the SONAR X1 Power! Tips and Techniques PDF provides step-by-step information about performing various music editing tasks with Cakewalk SONAR X1 that all X1 musicians can use.
SONAR X1 (from Cakewalk Music Software) is digital audio workstation software that offers MIDI and audio recording, editing, production, mixing and mastering tools in a single package.
Techniques in the free PDF include:
- A quick and easy way to export MIDI tracks.
- How to stretch audio with a simple keyboard combination and click/drag of the mouse.
- How to open multiple versions of the same View in SONAR.
- Using the Event Inspector for advanced MIDI data editing.
- How to delete multiple measures of a specific selection in a SONAR project.
- How to automate specific data selections using envelopes.
- How to remove vocal "pops" or plosives from your recorded vocal tracks.
- Dealing with clip FX tails.
- And more...
The SONAR X1 Power! Tips and Techniques PDF is currently available for free download.
05 Jan 2014 Cakewalk SONAR X3 now available on Steam
18 Dec 2013 Cakewalk releases Free SONAR X3d Update
31 Oct 2013 Cakewalk releases SONAR X3c Update
22 Oct 2013 Cakewalk announces SONAR X3c Update
14 Oct 2013 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v18.104.22.168
19 Sep 2013 Cakewalk seeks to hire Plug-in Developer
24 Jul 2013 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v22.214.171.124
13 May 2013 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v126.96.36.199
02 Dec 2012 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v188.8.131.52