21st January 2005
GMEDIA Music has managed to persuade none other than Rick Wakeman to demo Minimonsta at NAMM and he will be playing it, the impOSCar, M-Tron and Oddity at the following times:
- Friday 21st January at 12:30 PM.
- Saturday 21st January at 3:30 PM.
- Expertly crafted analog model of the classic Minimoog synthesizer.
- All original features including 3 VCOs and 4-pole 24dB/octave VCF.
- Additional LFO & ADSR for matrix modulation of almost every parameter.
- Monophonic, polyphonic, legato and unison trigger modes.
- Fully programmable with over 2500 factory patches.
- Real-time morphing between up to twelve patches via keyboard control.
- External input allows filter to be used as plug-in effect.
- Full automation support with MIDI learn with storable Continuous Controller maps.
- Delay effect.
- Stand-alone or host operation (RTAS (Win/Mac), VST (Win/Mac), AU (Mac)).
Pricing and release date will be announced soon.
06 Jul 2011 GForce releases Mac version of impOSCar 2
11 Mar 2010 GForce releases OptiTron for M-Tron Pro
23 Jan 2009 GForce announces impOSCar 2
24 Oct 2008 M-Audio and GForce launch M-Tron Pro
27 Aug 2008 GForce updates Oddity and Minimonsta for Mac
07 Nov 2007 GForce releases Virtual String Machine
16 Apr 2007 GForce releases Oddity Universal Binary
13 Mar 2007 GForce releases M-Tron Universal Binary
18 Jan 2007 GForce announce Virtual String Machine
30 Oct 2006 GForce updates impOSCar with Dual Core fix
22 Nov 2005 M-Audio releases GForce Future Retro Pack
30 Jun 2005 Oddity now available on Receptor
26 May 2005 Minimonsta : Melohman now available for Receptor
22 Feb 2005 MiniMonsta:Melohman demo released
16 Jan 2004 Ohm Force Mini?Melohman announced