- B-Piano: The B-Pian Upright is an old, out of tune, mechanically imperfect but still usable upright piano.
- A-Piano: The A-Pian Grand piano is and old French Gaveau piano. Gaveau was a French piano manufacturer. The company was established in 1847 in Paris and used to be one of the three largest piano makers in France (after Érard and Pleyel). This particular piano was build in 1960 and is refereed to as a "crapaud" ("Petite Grand" in English), which means that it's a little smaller than a "quart de queue" (baby grand). It has a very particular sound, very bright and full of "inharmonicity" in the bass due to the short length of the strings.
- Kawai EX Pro: The Kawai-EX Pro sample Library is a powerful and bright 9-foot (276cm) Kawai EX concert grand piano that used to be in the Kennedy center in Washington DC.
- Academic Grand: The Academic Grand is a 1963 Steinway D concert grand which has seen countless recitals and concerts over the years where it served as the University of Arkansas' primary concert instrument.
- Old Black Grand: This is an old Pleyel Grand Piano (F-71240 model from 1928) with vintage gear like a Studer console and tube microphones, it has the rich and warm sound of the old jazz/blues or even classical music recordings.
- 3-Velocity layers per piano.
- Full sustain notes (no looping).
- Release Notes.
- Separate volume assignments for release and sustain sounds.
- Fits on 512MB RAM or Flash.
- 44kHz/16-bit Stereo Samples.
The pianos cost $99.99 each ($299.99 for the bundle) but will be on sale until November 5, 2012, for $49.99 each ($199.99 for the bundle). You can Purchase at: store.gospelmusicians.com
15 Mar 2013 Gospel Musicians releases Neo-Soul Keys for iPad
17 Dec 2012 Acousticsamples Xmas Sale: 30% Off
05 Aug 2012 Acousticsamples announces 2012 Summer Sale