Neo-Soul Keys 3X is an upgrade to the original Neo-Soul Keys. Unlike the original Neo-Soul Keys which only featured a Suitcase Mark I EP, the new 3X adds a dirty Stage Mark I and a Wurlitzer emulation. More importantly, Gospel Musicians added a ton of mechanical noises to add grit, dirt, and realism to your EP experience.
Their number one goal was realism and to give you the most organic experience ever in an EP library.
Gospel Musicians went to great lengths to make sure that if you could not take your heavy electro-mechanical instrument to your gig, or session, then this EP library would be the next best thing. A heavy amount of detail, thought, and programming went into this library as it boasts almost 8.0GB of sample data using Kontakt 5's new scripting engine and features. Gospel Musicians say the details make a difference and you will clearly hear the meticulous amount of detail that went into sampling every nuance and mechanical noises necessary for a complete EP experience.
New Yamaha Motif XS/XF Version
Gospel Musicians have also added the new Mark I Stage electric piano version for the Yamaha Motif XS/XF keyboards. This version has all of the knobs that are on the Kontakt version assigned to 8-different sliders for the Yamaha Motif keyboards. This gives you a lot of power, flexibility, and realism. Their goal was to make sure that the Stage EP would sound exactly the same as the Kontakt version. For the XF, you can load your EP in the Flash boards and load one time and it stays in memory.
New 3X Features:
- 2.5GB of NEW Sample Data - 8.0GB Uncompressed) @ 44.1kHz/24-Bit - 12 Layers.
- Two New EPs: Wurli and Mark I Stage.
- Butter/Creamy sound or Mono version for Suitcase.
- A Dirty Tube Saturated or Clean version Stage EP.
- More Dirt knob to add more of the dirty tine.
- New Key Down samples with more mechanical FX.
- New Key Up Samples with more mechanical noises.
- Dial in more of the Wurli distorted speaker sound.
- Dial in more tube saturation for Wurli and Stage.
- All samples run through tube amps for a more vintage sound.
- 12-Velocity layers of sustain, release, and staccato (bark) notes.
- Bass and Treble Boost.
- Graphical Velocity Curves.
- Tine/Bell Controls.
- Pedal Noise and Resonance sounds when sustain pedal is pressed.
- Dedicated knobs for mechanical noises and efx.
- Key release noises, emulating real electromechanics.
- Velocity layered release samples.
- Dedicated Bark samples, for more aggressive sounds.
- Vintage Modeled Vibrato.
- Revamped Impulse Responses of Vintage Amp Models.
- Warm Phat Chorus for a Thick Layered Sound.
- Special EFX Section: Phaser, Flanger, Distortion, Delay.
- Vintage Modeled Spring Reverb.
- Kontakt 5 Advanced Scripting.
- Disk Streaming to Reduce Memory Usage.
- Easy MIDI Learn function for all knobs, sliders, and buttons.
- Real-Time MIDI controls that can be saved in a patch.
- Clean/Original Switch for raw samples or cleaned up sounds.
- Special Amped Tine samples for Stage EP to bring out more tines.
Special Price: Current Neo-Soul Keys owners can upgrade to the new 3X for $49.99. New 3X purchasers can purchase at a discount price of $149.99. After September 5th, the upgrade price will be $99.99 and the regular price will be $199.99.
There are also other sales and promos for current versions:
- Neo-Soul Stage EP for Yamaha Motif XS/XF on sale for $49.99 (Regular Price is $99.99).
- Neo-Soul Keys Version 1 for Reason is on sale for $49.99 (Regular Price is $99.99).
- VKFX Vintage Keyboard FX Plugin is on sale for $89.99 (Regular Price is $129.99).
- Fundamentals of Neo-Soul Keyboard is on sale for $39.99 (Regular Price is $59.99).
15 Mar 2013 Gospel Musicians releases Neo-Soul Keys for iPad
15 May 2013 Sonokinetic releases "Accordion" for Kontakt