15th March 2013
Neo-Soul Keys for iPad is specifically designed for professional gigging or live studio work. Gospel Musician's goal was to build a professional app that could compete with hardware synths and desktop audio.
Gospel Musicians is one of the first app developers to feature flash memory streaming using Apple CAF lossless format. They worked directly with Apple's engineers to refine this new custom feature in iOS, which allows for larger samples to be streamed via the on-board flash memory. Not having to rely solely on a limited amount system RAM resources allows for a more rich and expressive sample playback experience, which almost equals the experience of their desktop predecessor versions. In fact, all but the extended effects are featured in the iPad version. All mechanical effects, Spring Reverb, Chorus, and Vibrato are present.
- 1.25GB of Sample Memory (328.4MB Lossless Compression).
- Up to 8-Velocity layers for sustain samples.
- Dedicated Tine.
- Realistic EP release that decays with time.
- Dedicated Key-up and Key-down mechanical effects.
- Pedal Up and Pedal Resonance noises react with sustain pedal messages.
- Able to play app in the background.
- MIDI Learn.
- Dedicated panic.
- Wi-Fi MIDI capable.
- Ability to save and load presets.
- Treble and Bass Boost.
- Full Retina display.
- Works with iPad 2 and higher.
- Polyphony dependent upon processor, i.e. an iPad 4 can yield better polyphony than an iPad 2.
Each electric piano is on sale for the introductory price of $9.99. The user will be able to run each app on a limited time basis, yet fully functional.
15 Mar 2013 Gospel Musicians releases Neo-Soul Keys for iPad