GSi has announced Key Performer, a new plug-in made for the gigging keyboardist who needs a specific set of classic sounds that fit all music genres, from pianos to organ, from electric pianos to synths.
- Six different sound engines:
- Sample playback (a ROMpler) used for many different sounds.
- Two physical modeling electric pianos (tines and reeds, derived from MrRay73 and MrTramp).
- A DX classic e-piano sound in pure phase modulation synthesis.
- A small virtual analog synthesizer.
- A tonewheel organ simulator derived from VB3.
- Four effects slots with: tremolo, auto-pan, wha-wha, phaser, chorus, flanger, echo, delay, reverb, amp simulations, etc.
- The possibility to expand the sound packs with future releases of new soundsets.
Key Performer is expected to be released very soon, perhaps in a couple of weeks. The price will be affordable, with an introductory offer for 1 month and a further special discount for existing registered users of GSI's VB3, MrRay73mk2, EG70 or ZD6.