H. G. Fortune has released ASET-2121 - MythoSpheric Space Synthesizer v1.1, designed to provide a wide variety of Pads, Textures, Soundscapes & Atmospherics with low CPU usage. It is available in two versions - a free 2 voice polyphonic version and a EU€20 8 voice polyphonic version.
- Two analog style oscillators featuring Sine, Triangle, Saw, Ramp and Square(Pulse) waves.
- Two digital PCM-wave oscillators powered by 47 different waveforms.
- Two filters (24db Lowpass and 12 db Low/High pass blendable between modes).
- Three ADSR-style envelope generators.
- Two LFOs with three amounts routed to nine different destinations (BPM-syncable).
- One Sample & Hold with three amounts routed to nine different destinations (BPM-syncable).
- One vLFO (for very low frequency modulations and BPM-syncable).
- One specially modulated chorus for the digital oscillators.
- One synced Cross-Stereo-delay (with feedback modulated by vLFO, LFO1, S&H or manually).
- Free version: two voices, 128 patches.