H. G. Fortune has released STS-24, the latest version of the STS - Space Transition Synthesizer.
- New: 30 new internal waves added.
- New: LFO 4 with more than 40 pattern-like waveforms.
- New: Stereo delay now with Cross delay option.
- New: Stereo flanger with very flexible modulations and resonant LPF.
- New: Space rotation for sound rotating in stereo width.
- New: Both filters with Filter FM driven by two osc. sources each.
- New: ext. Audio Input switchable for Osc. A-1.
- Four digital PCM-wave oscillators powered by 127 selectable waveforms.
- X-Torsion function for oscillators.
- Two resonant filters (24db Lowpass and 12 db Highpass).
- Three ADSR-style envelope generators.
- Two LFO (BPM-synced).
- One LFO with shapeable and even pattern-like waveforms (BPM-synced).
- One Sample & Hold (BPM-synced).
The Pro version costs €39 and incorporates loading of user Soundfonts & wave files (up to 24 Bit) and is seven voice polyphonic (two voice in the free version). The free version is supplied with 128 patches - the Pro version comes with 384 patches.