Hal Leonard has published a new book about Antares Auto-Tune, entitled Mastering Auto-Tune, which is ddescribed as "the definite guide to the most important music technologies of the past 15 years".
Here's what they say: "From bedroom studios to the stages at Coachella, Auto-Tune pitch correction has become an integral part of music production and performance. Mastering Auto-Tune provides users of all levels a handy, comprehensive guide to getting the most out of this key music production technology, from the ubiquitous Auto-Tune effect heard on countless hit singles to the discrete pitch correction applied to countless albums and live performances."
Former product and support manager for the music industry (including Antares Audio Technologies, the makers of Auto-Tune) Max Mobley uses a conversational style without cutting corners on key technical terms and concepts. Mastering Auto-Tune approaches pitch correction with various workflow scenarios and creative objectives in mind, including:
- the fastest way to get professional results using the Auto-Tune vocal effect.
- the secrets behind applying pitch correction to a vocal track in such a transparent way that not even the singer will know it has been applied.
- speedy, real-time pitch correction using Auto-Tune's Auto Mode.
- surgical offline pitch-correction editing using Auto-Tune's Graph Mode.
- pitch correction on musical instruments.
- and even how to use Auto-Tune for melody creation.
Also included is detailed information on Antares' Auto-Tune Live.
- Mastering Auto-Tune.
- $16.99 (US).
- Inventory #HL 00102672.
- ISBN: 9781476814179.
- Width: 8.37" Length: 11.0" 120 pages.