Steinberg have released another pre-release version of HALion for Windows and OS X - v220.127.116.112.
- Caching category of fxp files.
- HSB Content: added "Remove from HALion Content" right-click command.
- RAMsave: when loading fxp, fxb or a Project samples are loaded in unloaded state.
- Fixed: FX Send didn't "send" until it is moved.
- Installer can now register HALion3 as DXi (optional) in non CDROM version / Updates.
- Renaming User-Categories "Favourites 1-5" now works like intended (press CTRL while selecting Fav. 1 - 5).
- Browser now moves deleted files to trash.
- When multiple Samples are dragged to virtual keyboard the root key is set correctly now.
- HSB: Fixed a Bug that could lead to a crash due to playing HSB Content while loading other HSB Content.
- Fixed no indication of muted folders.
- Fixed not being able to cut a program with folders and then paste.
- Fixed various Autobrowse bugs.
- Creating new Folder in Program list is now correct when there is already a folder.
- Sample import now acknowledge names containing "-" (minus).
- OSX: Samples were sometimes not found. Fixed.
- OSX: Reduced Drawing in Keyzone when selecting samples with the rubberband.