Harrison has updated Mixbus to version 2.2, a free update that provides several new features and improvements on all three platforms plus three new bundled plugins: Dyno-Mite, GVerb+, and 3D Triple Delay.
New Features (all platforms):
- Pre-installed "Essentials" plugin Pack.
- Cut Time: deletes a portion of the session timeline, optionally including markers, tempo and meter changes.
- "Color Tracks Together" allows user to quickly select tracks and make them share a color.
Improvements & Fixes (all platforms):
- Region gain is now stepped in 1dB increments and allows unlimited gain/attenuation.
- Drag/Drop region inserts and pasting of regions will now ripple when in Ripple Edit mode.
- Region trims no longer "ripple" their changes when in Ripple Edit.
- A secondary keybinding for "Add Marker at Playhead" was added to accommodate keyboards without number pads. This action is bound to "m" in the mnemonic-us and default-us keymaps.
- Select All (ctrl/cmd-A) now selects all regions AND tracks.
- The display of the range selection has become very slow in 2.1. This has been fixed.
- Scrolling has become very slow with multiple automation tracks, even when they are hidden. Scrolling speed will now be unaffected if the automation tracks are hidden.
- Picking a color for a track would sometimes not immediately update the regions in the track. This has been fixed.
- Solo Clear now clears Mixbus solos as well as tracks.
- Knob sensitivity has been increased in some cases.
- LV2 plugins now allow multi-mono instantiation, so you can put a mono LV2 plugin in a stereo track (it will operate in dual-mono).
- Recording grouped fader automation now works in Touch as well as Write.
- The dialog for "Export Region" was showing the track source selector. This has been fixed.
- Potentially fixed an intermittent crash that occurred during heavy fader automation.
- Clicking on the timebar ruler to locate the playhead while playing might cause an offset of 1-2 buffer periods between tracks. This has been fixed.
- If multiple monitors were used in the past, the Mixer & Edit windows have their position stored in that location which would make them unavailable when only one monitor is connected. This has been fixed.
OS X-specific changes:
- KP_Enter ( Enter on the number pad ) was the default key to create a new marker. However this key was unmappable in previous versions of Mixbus on OS X. This has been fixed, so now KP_Enter will create a new marker at the playhead as intended.
- MFixed several bugs in MIDI controller operation and save/recall.
16 Feb 2012 Harrison updates Mixbus to v2.0.6
19 Jan 2012 Harrison Consoles releases Mixbus for Windows
05 Dec 2011 Harrison updates Mixbus to v2.0.5
05 Sep 2011 Harrison updates Mixbus to v2.0.4
14 Jul 2011 Harrison updates Mixbus to v2.0.3
08 Jun 2011 Harrison updates Mixbus to v2.0.2
31 May 2011 Harrison Consoles releases Mixbus 2.0
16 Feb 2011 Harrison updates Mixbus to v1.5.1
09 Nov 2010 Harrison updates Mixbus to v1.4.1
22 Oct 2010 Harrison updates Mixbus to v1.4
17 Aug 2010 Harrison updates Mixbus to v1.3
23 Feb 2010 Harrison updates Mixbus to v1.2
04 Dec 2009 Harrison updates Mixbus to v1.1