Harrison has updated Mixbus to version 1.4.
- New "protoolish" and "cubasish" keybindings options make the key commands similar to popular workstations. These are initial versions and will be expanded in the future.
- Mixbus now checks for updates via the internet and alerts the user when there is news.
- In 1.3, menus would sometimes not get "attention" when they were first opened. The mouse would have to be moved off the menu, then back onto it. This has been fixed.
- Solo-ing a mixbus now works as expected. The "main" assign from channels to the master will not be heard when a mixbus is soloed.
- PPC versions were missing a lot of text in the edit window (including region names). This has been fixed.
- The "moving mixer strips" bug (introduced in v1.3) is resolved.
- Mono regions in a stereo track will now play on both sides of the stereo track. (this was listed as a fix in v1.3 but not implemented).
- Mixbus and Master buses are now handled and ordered separately from the tracks and buses in the "Edit" window. This more accurately matches the layout in the Mix window.
- "Spacebar" and "Numpad Enter" are now handled correctly in the keybindings window.
- Removed a few features from the Region List such as "remove" and "hide" which had confusing implementations.
- Minor change to the popup window editor so that the compressor "mode" is a menu selection instead of a slider.