22nd October 2010
Harrison has updated Mixbus to version 1.4.
- New "protoolish" and "cubasish" keybindings options make the key commands similar to popular workstations. These are initial versions and will be expanded in the future.
- Mixbus now checks for updates via the internet and alerts the user when there is news.
- In 1.3, menus would sometimes not get "attention" when they were first opened. The mouse would have to be moved off the menu, then back onto it. This has been fixed.
- Solo-ing a mixbus now works as expected. The "main" assign from channels to the master will not be heard when a mixbus is soloed.
- PPC versions were missing a lot of text in the edit window (including region names). This has been fixed.
- The "moving mixer strips" bug (introduced in v1.3) is resolved.
- Mono regions in a stereo track will now play on both sides of the stereo track. (this was listed as a fix in v1.3 but not implemented).
- Mixbus and Master buses are now handled and ordered separately from the tracks and buses in the "Edit" window. This more accurately matches the layout in the Mix window.
- "Spacebar" and "Numpad Enter" are now handled correctly in the keybindings window.
- Removed a few features from the Region List such as "remove" and "hide" which had confusing implementations.
- Minor change to the popup window editor so that the compressor "mode" is a menu selection instead of a slider.
16 Feb 2012 Harrison updates Mixbus to v2.0.6
19 Jan 2012 Harrison Consoles releases Mixbus for Windows
05 Dec 2011 Harrison updates Mixbus to v2.0.5
05 Sep 2011 Harrison updates Mixbus to v2.0.4
14 Jul 2011 Harrison updates Mixbus to v2.0.3
08 Jun 2011 Harrison updates Mixbus to v2.0.2
31 May 2011 Harrison Consoles releases Mixbus 2.0
16 Feb 2011 Harrison updates Mixbus to v1.5.1
09 Nov 2010 Harrison updates Mixbus to v1.4.1
22 Oct 2010 Harrison updates Mixbus to v1.4
17 Aug 2010 Harrison updates Mixbus to v1.3
23 Feb 2010 Harrison updates Mixbus to v1.2
04 Dec 2009 Harrison updates Mixbus to v1.1