Hart Instruments Sampler Engine (HISE) has been updated to v0.99 build 648.
- changed appearance to new CI
- added support for FL Studio
- added scale factor to resize compiled plugins
- improved preset browser
- add "Relocate sample location" button to setting windows.
- added global transpose feature.
- fixed OS X repaint throttling when the message queue is full.
- fix filter plot for non biquad filters (VSF & Moog LP).
- fixed SynthPreset warning message.
- fixed routing popup close button.
- added "Audio / MIDI setup" popup to exported standalone apps.
- added default parameter values for plugin parameters (fix for Pro Tools initialisation).
- fixed channel configuration for FX plugins.
- added more robust sample file checks for compiled plugins
- added "Check all SampleMaps" tool
- added "Convert SFZ files to SampleMaps" tool
- improved performance of multimic voices.
- skipped initial loading of samples when channel is purged.
- fix crackling when resampling under certain conditions.
- moved sample loading dialogue z-order before preset browser.
- fixed multimic merging with single character mic position names.
- fix random channel order of multimic merging.
- fixed restoring of mic position purge status.
- restore correct bypass state after preloading all samples.
- fixed voice amount display when purging mic positions.
- removed duplicate sample loading on startup if disk mode is different.
- fixed Ctrl+A selection when a group is soloed (selects just the visible samples).
- added "Convert all samples to monolith + sample map" tool.
- added "Trim sample start" sample editing tool.
- added scripting breakpoints
- added REPL functionality to script editor messagebox
- added "Jump to Definition" context function
Engine.showErrorMessageto display overlayed critical errors on compiled plugins
- added "Connect to external script" feature
event.doubleClickproperty for handling mouse double click callbacks.
- added runtime evaluation of expressions for improving autocomplete detection.
- allow inline functions to be stored as scripting variables.
- fix script fades not getting reset when notes are killed by retrigger logic.
- update positions of CurveEQ handles when changed via script.
- mark sub popup menu as ticked if one of its element is ticked.
- fixed false positive retrigger behavior when a single event starts multiple samples.
- added missing control default values to old user presets.
pluginParameterNameproperty for automated widgets.
- fixed ignored events getting passed through to sibling processors.
- added assignment to local callback variables.
- added export / restore functions for script modulators.
- added scripting methods to restore / export module states via base64 strings.
- added some missing String & Array functions.
- fixed scope of loop iterator variables.
- added HISE Player exporter
- added support for 3rd party copy protection methods (e.g. TurboActivate)
- added some sanity checks before exporting presets.
- fixed preset version check on compiled plugins.
ConsoleAPI calls in frontend / player mode.
AAX_ePlugInCategory_Modulationas default export category for FX instruments.
- fixed AAX identifier (.= bundle identifier).
- add "All formats" as export option.
- added custom preprocessor definitions to project properties.
- fix check for VST SDK when exporting.
- added "Clean build folder" command.
- fixed audio settings dialog on smaller iOS devices.
- added vDSP FFT support for convolution reverb.
- fixed crash on older iOS models.