7th January 2013
Changes in VSTHost:
- 32-bit version created with Visual Studio 2008 instead of Visual Studio 6 for added UI capabilities; for Windows 98, there's a separate version available now that's still done with VS6.
- Loading of similar performances is much faster.
- PlugIn scans remember bad PlugIns and don't retry them.
- MIDI Clock can be sent to configurable MIDI devices.
- PlugIn menu bar break can be configured.
- PlugIns can be "labeled" by double-clicking on the PlugIn frame's lower text line.
- Pressing Ctrl while loading a PlugIn toggles the /runBridged command line option.
- Pressing Ctrl+Shift while loading a PlugIn toggles the /forceBridged command line option.
- Corrected Auto-Stereo option for Mono PlugIns.
- Expanded .vstxml file capabilities.
- Manual can be opened from menu if downloaded into VSTHost directory.
- MIDI->Parameter conversions enhanced.
- MIDI File Player can load .kar files now (small improvement).
- Added built-in PlugIns for common MIDI configuration tasks.
- /maxchn=xx command line parameter and MaxChannels=xx .ini file setting added for the (rare) setups where more than 32 ASIO I/O channels are needed.
Changes in SAVIHost:
- MIDI Transformations from VSTHost have been added.
Changes in both programs:
- Lots of bug fixes and internal changes.
- VST3-capable programs use VST SDK 3.5 instead of 3.1.
29 Nov 2010 Hermann Seib updates SAVIHost to v1.36
12 Jun 2006 VSTHost v1.40 and SAVIHost v1.27 released
08 May 2006 VSTHost v1.39 and SAVIHost v1.26 released
03 Apr 2006 VSTHost v1.38 released
06 Feb 2006 VSTHost v1.37 and SAVIHost v1.25 released
12 Dec 2005 VSTHost v1.36 and SAVIHost v1.24 released
13 Oct 2005 VSTHost v1.35 and SAVIHost v1.23 released