Hermann Seib has announced that the free VSTHost application for 32- and 64-bit Windows has been updated to v1.56.
Changes against v1.55:
- Bridged Plug-in unloading caused a 5-second delay; corrected.
- Wave Device dialog pre-loaded all ASIO drivers to get their details;
now, this is only done when a driver is selected and its details have not been fetched yet.
- "loadUnmodified" added to possible effCanDo settings to force bank reload into Plug-ins even if the bank contents are unchanged.
- Plug-in scan can exclude complete directories now (see section on Exceptions.ini in the manual); exclusions can also be added to Plug-in Path searches by prefixing the name with a <
- Bridged Plug-ins didn't always report Plug-in type and product string correctly; a full Plug-in scan should fix the Plug-in list.
- Bridging performance and stability improvements.