2nd October 2006
Hermann Seib has updated VSTHost to v1.41 and SAVIHost to v1.28.
New features for both programs:
- Stereo Input/Output ASIO Channel Selection corrected.
- Unused ASIO drivers should be released now.
- BPM changes can be directly entered on the main toolbar now.
- "Player Sync" setting finally provides a simple transport control (i.e. the hosts can now tell the plugins that they are playing at a certain position); makes it easier to run sequencer/tracker plugins in an orderly fashion.
- Finer-grained Priority selection.
- Wave Player files can be unloaded.
Additional new features for VSTHost:
- VSTHost can now scan PlugIn folders and provide a menu of known PlugIns, both fast and exhaustive (user-selectable).
- "Chain After..." can be used to set up Audio and MIDI links now, if the plugins allow that.
- MIDI Player can be synchronized to Wave Player.
- "BPM" is a new target for remote control.
- The MIDI buttons in the main Plugin windows double as MIDI In/Out activity indicators now.
- Most PlugIn windows have a context menu now.
- MIDI Connections between 2 PlugIns are shown now on the main window.
- Invalid parameter settings are displayed in Red on the Effect Parameter window... but invalid parameters are stored and loaded without correction (for Trollo).
- MIDI communication between 2 PlugIns works instantly now (previous version had a delay of 1 buffer).
29 Nov 2010 Hermann Seib updates SAVIHost to v1.36
12 Jun 2006 VSTHost v1.40 and SAVIHost v1.27 released
08 May 2006 VSTHost v1.39 and SAVIHost v1.26 released
03 Apr 2006 VSTHost v1.38 released
06 Feb 2006 VSTHost v1.37 and SAVIHost v1.25 released
12 Dec 2005 VSTHost v1.36 and SAVIHost v1.24 released
13 Oct 2005 VSTHost v1.35 and SAVIHost v1.23 released