This update includes major improvement of chord progression view and internal processing on the whole. It offers more excellent usability and stability.
These are fixed a problem searching chord forms with Chord NOTE.
Guitar Kit 6.5.2 and Piano Kit 3.6.1 changes :
- Fixed crash in the case searching chord name contains "#" character by Chord NOTE (another app).
Chord NOTE changes :
- Added new Chord Name Analyze Engine for Chord Progression View.
- Renew layout for Customize Chord View.
- Progression View in Chord Tab is changed dramatically. Internal processing also bold changes have been made in addition to the major features added such as Direct Edit menu, Title menu, Temporal Mute (Omit). See towards the end of this list for more information.
- Implemented "Export Progression (Native Format)" in Title Menu of Progression View. This is native format for Progression View of Chord NOTE, so you can import exactly in any situation. Practically you can save and open multiple songs in a very simple way.
- Now you can display switching of Note Name / Interval by long press gesture in non Edit Mode only.
- Improved interval calculation engine.
- Improved SMF import engine.
- Now you can add comment each chord for Chord Progression.
- Fixed problem that comment is erased unexpectedly.
- Fixed no sound problem after interruption.
- Fixed problem of waste CPU usage when playing scale sounds.
- Now process Tempo as integer that is easy to handle for users.
- Internal objects are more efficient.
- Improved some parts of internal processing.
- Cleared some potential of instability in the future.
- Fixed some major problems.
- Fixed some incorrect representations.
- And other small bug fixes.
- Progression View changes are following.
- Implemented Temporal Mute function about chord form in Progression View. You can omit some notes by tapping directly. Omitted notes will be handled as velocity 1 sounds in importing or exporting SMF.
- Implemented "Direct Edit" Menu. Even if it is not Edit Mode, you can change chord form and chord name directly by tapping upper left Chord Name area immediately. In Edit Mode, you can change chord form using chord list to be recommended by chord name or used notes conventionally.
- Implemented "Title" Menu. If you tap top "Progression▼", you can choose various command, option and change default setting.
- "Clear All", "Duplicate" button moved to "Title" Menu.
- Fixed mistake about listing chords for "By note" in Name Menu.
- "By Note" section of "Name" Menu now lists chord contain a slightly different note, if you want. You can change setting in "Title" Menu.
- "Guess Chord Name" button moved to "Direct Edit" Menu and now displayed (used and unused) notes in more user-friendly order.
- "Beat" Menu work in even non-Edit Mode, if you show beat count.
- Chords play sounds even Edit Mode when you tap.
- Fixed some problems about importing Progression Options.