11th January 2013
HOFA-Plugins has released IQ-EQ V3, which is described as "the next generation Dynamic EQ / Channelstrip". The current version can be tested until March 31st, 2013.
The upgrade adds two more bands and also extends its features. Besides improved filters and additional filter types it also offers a much more flexible usage due to its changeable filter order and routing/sidechain selection per band.
- Extended Frequency Range 1 Hz - 40 kHz in each of the 6 bands.
- 16 different filter types (6 shelves, 4 hicuts, 4 lowcuts, peak, flat).
- Up to 32x oversampling.
- Channelstrip mode.
- Stereo, left, right, mid or side editing per band.
- IQ-dynamics per band (compression & expansion).
- Look ahead & live mode.
- Sidechain (extern & intern variable, e.g. 100 Hz controls 10 kHz).
- Hi-and low-cut with selectable 6/12/24/48 dB slope.
- Analyser with hold-function.
- Solo-monitoring function of the IQ-Eq bands.
- Changeable plugin window size.
- Interactive tooltips & Manual onboard.
- "Set as Default"-Preset.
- Works with all common sampling frequencies.
- 64-bit internal processing.
- Support for PC and Mac, 32 and 64-bit DAWs.
Pricing & Availability
Until February 14, 2013 the HOFA IQ-EQ costs 109.90 €. After February 14, 2013 it will cost 119.90 € and after March 31, 2013 it will cost 129,90 €.
The upgrade is free for customers who purchased the IQ-EQ in 2012. The upgrade price for a previously purchased IQ-EQ is 39.90 €.
Further information and download is available at hofa-plugins.de.
25 Oct 2013 HOFA Plugins releases "4U ProjectTime" v2.0.0
03 Aug 2012 HOFA-Plugins releases HOFA CD-Burn & DDP
02 Jul 2012 HOFA-Plugins announces HOFA CD-Burn & DDP
12 Jun 2012 HOFA updates IQ-Analyser to V1.5
30 Apr 2012 HOFA-Plugins updates All Plug-ins for Win & Mac